(or press ESC)
Green World Group’s Free Webinar on
Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS) Exam Prep - Awareness Program
12th April 2021 @ 8:30 PM
Mrs. Jayasree Radhadevi (CFPS. FS Eng)
A Chemical Engineering graduate having 14 years of experience as a Process Safety / Fire Protection engineer in Oil&Gas Projects. NFPA Certified Fire Protection Specialist Professional. Certified Functional Safety Engineer from TUV SUD. Hold NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety. International Advance Member of NFPA. Attended several online training sessions from NFPA. Trained CFPS aspirants to prepare for the NFPA CFPS Certification Exam from 2018. Process Safety Management / Fire Protection Consultant & Trainer.
Topics covered in this session:
- Course Objectives
- Who this course is for?
- Why to go for CFPS?
- How to become CFPS certified?
- Course Outline
- CFPS Knowledge Domains
- Course Methodology
Attendees on the webinar get an FREE E-CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
Green World Group’s Free Webinar on COVID-19 Pandemic
Behavioral Based Safety Analysis (PBSA) - Completed
07th March 2021 @ 07:00 PM
Mr. Jayandran Mohan
A petrochemical Engineering Graduate holds CMIOSH,RSP,& SIIRSM membership and has 18+ years of experience in Occupational Health and Safety Management as health and safety professional in various industries as well as HSE trainer,he trained 1600+ safety aspirants of more than 4800+ Tutoring hours in various international OHS certifications.
He completed the following certifications related to COVID-19 Pandemic:
- WHO - Introduction to COVID-19: methods for detection, prevention, response and control
- HIGH FIELD – COVID19 Secure for Retail, Infection prevention & control, Secure for working in Offices
- HIGH SPEED – Mental Health Awareness on OCD
Topics Covered in this Session:
COVID-19 Pandemic Behavioral Based Safety Analysis (PSBA):
- Elaborating Germophobia and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Understanding COVID 19 Hierarchy of Control
- Elements of Behavioral Based Safety
- Analysis of Pandemic Behavioral Based Safety – Survey Report
Attendees on the webinar get a Free E-Certificate for Participation in this session that will be useful for CPD points against professional memberships.
Green World Group’s Free Webinar on HAZOP Studies on
27th January 2021 @ 8:30 PM - Completed
Mr. Vinod Richharia (QHSE Professional)
QHSE management trainer, auditor and consultant in oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical and general engineering industries as well as he has 22+ years of experience in manufacturing at Chemical and Petrochemical industry as well as & has done his Masters in Ecology & Environment and Economics and also possesses diplomas in Business Management and Industrial Safety
What’s in it for you?
In this free webinar session attendees can be able to,
- Understand the concept of Risk Assessment and Risk Assessment Techniques
- Understand the HAZOP studies their benefits and their short comings.
- Understand the requirements of a HAZOP Chairman, scribe and team members during HAZOP studies
- Career benefits of being a HAZOP competent HSE specialist