(or press ESC)
Post Diploma in Petro-chemical process safety & Engineering
Looking at the hazardous work conditions and impending dangers for employees working in petro-chemical industry, Green World Group offers Post Diploma in Petro-chemical process safety and engineering for working professionals.
The course helps the participants to enhance their knowledge and skills to manage work place safety in any chemical process environment. It also teaches all fundamental safety rules and standards to be incorporated and followed at petro-chemical process industry. All those who are interested can do this course preferably people who are chemical and mechanical engineers and chemists.
Participants, apart from getting a thorough training on safety aspects, pinpointing potential danger zones and hazard prevention mechanism, also taught them to maintain toxic content under prescribed level, prevention and managing of fire and explosion, overseeing relief operation and bringing awareness among co-workers on maintaining highest degree of personal and industrial hygiene.
Being coached by expert tutors who have vast industrial experience and knowledge, students, once they complete the course will become well versed in risk assessment and can independently manage safety and health in petro-chemical industrial environment anywhere in the world.
The topics to be discussed in the training program are listed below:
- Introduction –Foundations in Health and Safety
- Industrial Hygiene
- Source Models
- Toxic Release and Dispersion Mode
- Fires and Explosion
- Designs to prevent fires and explosions
- Introduction to Reliefs
- Hazards Identification
- Risk Assessment
- Accident Investigations
• Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the National Diploma Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
• All successful candidates will be issued Certificates and mark lists by the Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, Promoted by Govt. of India.
• The course is recognized in many countries across the world and students having the certification can find employment in relevant industry.
• The post diploma certification can do the one year increment considered students’ educational qualification.
• The certificate is also Promoted by Govt. of India, which will be the added advantage for those willing to seek job abroad. Ministry of External Affairs in India and other countries, including in the Middle East Region recognize the certification.
Are there any Seminars for Post Diploma in petro-chemical process safety & engineering Courses?
Green World Group, Chennai organizes a 12-day non-compulsory seminar for students enrolling this course. There will be a separate fee for those who wish to attend the seminar. However, the seminar will be held only when specific number of students opts for it.
Aspiring students can visit http://www.greenwgroup.com/enquiry-form and fill the form with details so that we can make arrangements for all your training needs.
Students can contact experts at all working days to clarify doubts, through emails and telephonic communication.
When will i get the certification?
Once you complete the course, we will issue the certificate within 30 days from the date of announcement of result. Certificate & Marks are issued by Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, which are the Government of India undertakings. Students passing with distinction and first class will be given separate certificates.