(or press ESC)
- National Diploma
- Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment Risk Management
- Advanced Diploma in Certified Health Safety & Environment Engineer
- Post diploma in power plant engineering safety
- Post diploma in HACCP
- Post Diploma in Petro-chemical process safety & Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety Health and Environmental Management
- Advanced Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety Management
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- Diploma in Fire Engineering And Safety Management
- Diploma in Offshore Safety
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Construction Safety
- HACCP Food Safety
- Level 3 HACCP Training Course
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Retail
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 HACCP Training Course
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Retail
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety Awareness
- Course Calendar
- Contact Us
What does NEBOSH IGC International General Certificate offer?
NEBOSH International General Certificate equips a HSE professional by offering a strong foundation in the ethics and practice of health and safety management.It also supplements with the goal in providing skilled individuals to become specialists in the health and safety industry. Extensive training and guidance on all the parameters of NEBOSH IGC, helps the professional in identifying the hazards in the workplace and tactically carrying out risk review, document results, re-evaluate procedures and create a recommendations report for management to comply with best practice in HSE. NEBOSH IGC also helps to cultivate, sponsor & communicate an effective health and safety culture at the workplace.
Who should undergo a Nebosh IGC training course?
NEBOSH IGC course is designed for individuals seeking to enhance their knowledge and understanding of health and safety. These individuals could be professionals with vast responsibilities to ensure health and safety in their organization or students looking for a career takeoff in the field of health and safety, providing them a platform for further professional learning. This course encompasses the needs of large-scale organizations looking to implement a globally recognized health and safety training program.
Why NEBOSH IGC?
Any workplace or real world environment is subject to hazards like fire or repercussions of an inefficient process thataren’t uncommon and consequences cannot be taken nonchalantly. This has heightened the need to build a system that can proactively and reactively reduce the risks by implementing safe systems at work.
Is NEBOSH IGC recognized?
The International General Certificate qualification adheres to the compliance and regulatory standards of Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and Associate membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).