(or press ESC)
MOC - Management of Change in Process Safety
In Process Industries where any product is produced regularly or in batches the process becomes very critical and for safe operations at each stage the concept of Process safety management (PSM) has come up. So management of change(MOC) program is one of the prominent elements of the PSM which is used to ensure all changes to a process are properly reviewed and any hazards introduced by the change are identified, analysed, and controlled before resuming operation.
Course Duration: 30 hrs. Assessment Method: (100 marks)
- 10 multiple choice questions (2 marks each)
- 5 subjective questions (6 marks each)
- 1 project, to fill up the MOC form based upon a Scenario (50 marks)
MOC in Process Safety Course through Green World Group
The MOC in process safety – 30 hour online program is designed to understand the ideal process of change management, any small change in process can have effect on many other elements of process either directly or indirectly. Our course is directly highlighting the practical challenges in the implementation of MOC program. This MOC program is applicable to any type of process in the industry although some changes can be done as per the company requirement and policy.
Some of the topics include and not limited to:
- What is Management of Change
- When MOC should be used
- Benefits of MOC
- How to effectively design and implement MOC program
- Case Studies (failure of MOC and consequences)
- Type of Changes in Process
- Process Of MOC
- MOC Implementation Issues
At the conclusion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Understand the requirement of management of change, in organization.
- How to identify the type of changes in process for the betterment of organization & employees.
- Know the process of Management of change and how to make this program effective.
- Find the impact of a change even a small change in the process
- Do the risk based evaluation for every change.
- Fill the MOC form which is used in industries to carry out this MOC process.
- Know the responsibilities of every individual of the plant from initiation to closure of the change.
The Assessment testing would be 50 ‘2 mark’ questions, and candidates would need to secure at least 60% to pass the course.
On successful completion of the self-assessment test, the delegates would stand to receive a course qualification certification with unique identification number from Green World Group, approved by CPD..
Who is approving? :
Management of Change in Process Safety E-Learning courses is CPD certified.
What is CPD? :
CPD is Continuing Personal or Professional Development. The CPD Certification Service is the independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality assured training.
The basic concept of CPD is an educational system which seeks to:
- Operate throughout the working life of a professional
- Mirror the requirements imposed upon professionals by their professional organisations and, equally importantly, by their clients
- Operate in a systematic and structured manner
- Cover the full range of knowledge and skills, personal, technical and commercial, required by a professional in his or her working life.
What types of learning are included? :
There is a number of learning methods recognised by CPD, they include:
- Distance and open learning, including computer-based systems
- Structured reading, including datasheets and periodical articles
- Writing technical papers
- Membership of relevant professional committees
- Part time teaching
- Skills developed as part of a normal in-house activities
With increasing expectations for your workforce to continue their personal and professional development, CPD offers your employees the opportunity to gain new skills and refresh their current skill set in line with changes to their work and their industry.Management of Change in Process Safety E-Learning courses can be used to obtain CPD certification. For further information please visit www.cpduk.co.uk