(or press ESC)
Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
This Advanced Diploma course is ideal for working individuals who want to take up health and safety responsibilities for career enhancement in Offshore, Rigs, Oil and Gas industry. The Advanced Diploma certification, being offered at Green World Group’s training centres across the world, has good recognition in respective industries and high potential for career growth. Being the much sought-after qualification for corporate managers and professionals attached to health and safety concerns of oil and gas industry, the diploma program makes students aware of all types of hazards and potential health risks attached to oil refineries, petroleum corporations, oil exploration firms and onshore and offshore rig platforms.
Advanced Diploma Oil and Gas safety Course Overview
Advanced Diploma course is a specialized qualification ideally suited for working professionals as supervisors, managers, management trainees and new recruits in their role as safety and health managers, advisors or certified safety experts. The course enables candidates to upgrade their knowledge, skills and expertise in handling health and safety concerns of workers, increasing awareness among co-workers on occupational health and safety issues, guaranteeing safety environment for all and devising mechanisms and strictly implement them to avoid incidents, fatalities or loss of properties. The diploma program is suitable for candidates who embark on to become safety experts in niche industrial segments such as Oil and Gas industry, in both offshore and onshore environments. Being a leading NEBOSH-affiliated centre in India, Green World Group offers updated and result-oriented curriculum for students and working individuals, which meets the international standards for workplace safety and environmental health.
- Principles Of Health & Safety Management
- Hydro Carbon & Process Safety Management
- Fire and Safety Engineering
- Petrochemical Safety Engineering
- Oil & Gas safety Engineering
- Offshore and Rig Safety Engineering & Management
- Legal Requirements
- Practical Assessment
- Approved by Government of India, candidates completing National Diploma Course can look forward to apply for the prestigious membership with IIRSM. However, students should note that having National Diploma certification alone will not make them automatically eligible for IIRSM membership as memberships are awarded based on strict guidelines prescribed by IIRSM.
- On successful completion, candidates are awarded Certification and Mark list by Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, promoted by Govt. of India.
- Recognized in most countries
- The certification can give one year increment count in your educational qualification and well recognised in all international job markets.
The certificate is also recognized to be attested by
Consular Services : i.e. Indian consulate
Ministry of External Affairs : India & any other ministry of foreign affairs that includes Middle East region.
Are there any Seminars for Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety courses?
Green World Group will organize a 12-day non-compulsory seminar with an extra fee. The seminar, to be held at Green World Group Education institute in Chennai, India, can be organised only when a minimum number of candidates enrolled for it.
Those who are interested to join the course can visit us at http://greenwgroup.com/contact-us and fill the form with necessary details so that arrangements can be made for your training needs.
Another big advantage for joining Green Word Group for occupational safety courses is that we have made expert tutors available for you on all working days to guide and clarify doubts. Students can directly interact with their tutors either through telephone or via email communication.
When will i get the certification?
All successful candidates can posses the prestigious certification within 30 days from the date of declaration of results. Certificate & Marks are issued by Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, Government of India. Separate certifications will be provided to students who clear the exams with first class and distinction.