(or press ESC)
- National Diploma
- Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment Risk Management
- Post diploma in power plant engineering safety
- Post diploma in HACCP
- Post Diploma in Petro-chemical process safety & Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety Health and Environmental Management
- Advanced Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety Management
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- Diploma in Fire Engineering And Safety Management
- Diploma in Offshore Safety
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Construction Safety
- NCFE Course
- NCFE Level 1 Health and Safety Awareness
- NCFE Level 1 Fire Safety for the Workplace
- NCFE Level 1 Health and Safety for the Workplace
- NCFE Level 2 Occupational Health and Safety
- NCFE Level 2 Fire Safety for the Workplace
- NCFE Level 2 Health and Safety for the Workplace
- NCFE Level 2 Safe Manual Handling for the Workplace
- NCFE Level 2 Risk Assessment for the Workplace
- NCFE Level 3 Health and Safety for the Workplace
- HACCP Food Safety
- Level 3 HACCP Training Course
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Retail
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 HACCP Training Course
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Retail
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety Awareness
- Course Calendar
- Contact Us
When was IOSH founded?
IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) was founded in February 1945 as an independent, non-profit organization in UK.
Why go for IOSH?
IOSH was founded with an aim to bring down the number of fatalities and reduce LTIs (Lost Time Incident)as a due result of hazardous workplace environment. IOSH enables managers and delegates to review the working environment of their organization, identify and manage risks effectively and stipulate proper health and safety measures in place.
What does IOSH do?
IOSH provides health and safety training to personnel who are accountable for health and safety of their teams and other employees of the organization. In association with national and international organizations, the challenge is to dedicatedly work towards educating managers to raise awareness on the specific risks at workplace and identify/ implement appropriate precautions. Certified members are assisted in managing their resources, getting involved in preparation of their risk assessments and holding events to advertise their cause. As of today, IOSH have over 40,000 members in 85 countries supporting the cause.
Why choose Green World Group for taking this course?
The experienced tutors and skilled expertise of GWG in every IOSH module, together with their commitment to make IOSH guidelines reach all verticals, helps individuals gain a better insight and skills pertaining to IOSH standards, as compared to other institutions.