(or press ESC)
What will you do when fire breaks out at your workplace? If you are a trained Fire Safety expert, you can save, not only your and fellow employees’ lives, but also the entire workplace property. This course on fire safety deals with the general principles of fire safety and procedures to follow in the event of fire.
This course aims to offer you an overview of Fire Safety and steps to be taken when fire breaks out at workplaces. Students are provided with an explainer video on fire safety.
At the end of the video, trainees will be able to:
• Understand the principles of extinguishing fires at work
• Have an introduction to the role of Fire Warden
• Understand Fire Safety in workplaces– What needs to know
• Comprehend Industrial Fire Safety– What everyone should know
• Understand Fire Safety principles in Health Care sector– What everyone needs to know
• Grasp the basics of Fire Risk Assessment techniques
Course Format: Video and online assessment at the end of course
Running Time: 45minutes-1Hr
The video course follows the Learning Management System (LMS) similar to any interactive course and is reportable with all training sessions are logged within the system. This informative video course also has a self-test procedure to check users’ understanding on the subject and a risk checklist, which helps to identify high risk workers.
On successful completion of the assessment test, delegates are provided with certificates, and they can print a wallet card with a unique identification number. The ID can be checked either by scanning the QR codes or through the ‘Check a Card’ function available on the home page of Human Focus International LMS.