(or press ESC)
- CPD Standards Office Approved Courses
- Train the Trainer
- Disaster Management with Advanced Emergency Response Principles
- Applied Principles of Workplace Safety Compliance
- Construction Industry HSE Management Systems & Practitioner Responsibilities
- Golden Rules Of Process Safety Management In Oil & Gas (Upstream / Downstream)
- Food Hygiene and Safety, UK
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Retail
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Retail
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety Awareness
- Advanced Diploma
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Advanced Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety Health and Environmental Management
- Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment Risk Management
- Advanced Diploma in Certified Health Safety & Environment Engineer
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
To prevent recurrence of workplace accidents, a thorough investigation is a must. The course on Accident Investigation is designed to offer a thorough understanding of the accident investigation processes and its relevance.
Through this course, employees of your organization will gain the essential knowledge, skills and tools to do investigation and devise preventive techniques to avoid costly recurrences.
Trainees, at the end of the training course, will be able to:
• Understand the cause of an accident
• Conceive measures to prevent recurring of accidents in the future
• Know the importance of collecting and studying the information
• Understand the differences exist between immediate and underlying causes
Who Would Benefit From the Course?
This e-learning course is valuable for safety and health experts, advisers/officers, safety managers, representatives, supervisors or anyone who is entrusted with the duty of investigating accidents.
Course Format : Video
Running Time: 30-45 minutes
The whole course of Accident Investigation is delivered through a video, and at the end delegates will have to write an objective assessment test.
On successful completion of the self-assessment test, delegates will be offered completion certificates and they can print a wallet card with a unique identification number. These cards can be checked either by scanning the QR code or in the ‘Check a Card’ function available on the home page of Human Focus International LMS.