(or press ESC)
- CPD Standards Office Approved Courses
- Train the Trainer
- Disaster Management with Advanced Emergency Response Principles
- Applied Principles of Workplace Safety Compliance
- Construction Industry HSE Management Systems & Practitioner Responsibilities
- Golden Rules Of Process Safety Management In Oil & Gas (Upstream / Downstream)
- Food Hygiene and Safety, UK
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Retail
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Retail
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety Awareness
- Advanced Diploma
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Advanced Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety Health and Environmental Management
- Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment Risk Management
- Advanced Diploma in Certified Health Safety & Environment Engineer
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
Permit to Work
The courses provide an introduction for all employees in the role and function of a permit to work (PTW) system and explores the duties of different participants – from site managers to frontline workers. These training courses raises awareness that a safe work system can easily descend into a meaningless permit to work form filling exercise unless all involved understand why a PTW system is needed and how PTW system failures commonly cause serious accidents.
• When is a permit to work required ?
• Issues of permit to work - Roles and responsibilities
• Training and competency
• Documentation, records and auditing.
• Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
• Plant isolation/lock out tag out procedures
Who Would Benefit From the Course?
This course will be valuable for health and safety advisers/officers, safety representatives, managers, supervisors or anyone with responsibility for investigating accidents.
Course Format : Video
Running Time: 30-45 minutes
Permit to Work is delivered in a video format at the end of which the delegate would have to undergo an objective based assessment.
On successfully completing the assessment, the delegate would obtain a completion certificate and can print a wallet card with a unique identifier number. These can be checked either by scanning the QR code or in the ‘Check a Card’ function on the home page of Human Focus International LMS.