(or press ESC)
- CPD Standards Office Approved Courses
- Disaster Management with Advanced Emergency Response Principles
- Applied Principles of Workplace Safety Compliance
- Construction Industry HSE Management Systems & Practitioner Responsibilities
- Golden Rules Of Process Safety Management In Oil & Gas (Upstream / Downstream)
- Food Hygiene and Safety, UK
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Retail
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Retail
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety Awareness
- Advanced Diploma
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Advanced Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety Health and Environmental Management
- Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment Risk Management
- Advanced Diploma in Certified Health Safety & Environment Engineer
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- News & Resources
NEBOSH Safety Simplified
NEBOSH Safety Simplified is an innovative and introduction qualification in Occupational Health and Safety Management developed by NEBOSH, UK in consultation with leading HSE experts. This course has been designed to deliver a comprehensive understanding of OHS management with real-time application skills to improvise the workplace health and safety practices in all industrial backgrounds.
NEBOSH Simply Satisfied Certificate confines the advanced methodology in presence of Augmented Reality (AR) i.e. this qualification impersonates the real-life world environment to provide an invaluable, interactive, and forefront learning experience..What is NEBOSH?
What is Nebosh FAQ?
NEBOSH Safety Simplified Training covers the 5 elements such as,
- Element 1: Making the case for health and safety
- Element 2: Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen
- Element 3: Stopping incidents from repeating themselves
- Element 4: Dealing with common workplace hazards
- Element 5: Keeping an eye on how things are going
- Provides an improved understanding of workplace health and safety and its advantages
- Provides efficient skills to identify & control the hazards, and to avoid frequent accidents in the workplace in a simple manner
- Helps to realize the objective of inspections and aim of the audits
- Enables to generate and contribute the health and safety practices among the organizations
Who can study?
There are no eligibility criteria for this qualification; Managers, Supervisors, HSE aspirants, and any individuals who wish to gain the health and safety knowledge and to enhance their career towards OHS management, can pursue this course at any time of the academic year.
This course has no formal assessments; as part of the training, candidates are assessed by a multi-format test including risk assessment.