(or press ESC)
NEBOSH International Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals
Nebosh has now published a revamped and New version of NEBOSH IDip. The new syllabus for NEBOSH IDip consists of only 3 units.
- Unit ID1: Know – workplace health and safety principles (International)
- Unit ID2: Do – controlling workplace health issues (International)
- Unit ID3: Do – controlling workplace safety issues (International)
NEBOSH International Diploma is a qualification specifically designed for aspiring health and safety professionals. It builds on the knowledge provided by the NEBOSH International General Certificate. It provides students with the expertise and knowledge – no matter to which part of the world they belong or the location at which they are working – required to pursue a career as a safety and health practitioner. It is also a platform for progressing to an MSc or more specialist study, such as the NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management.
Green World Group E-Learning will help students to progress toward the final exam in a much easier and professional way. Green World Group also provides students with useful resources to help them complete their workplace-based assignment. The E-Learning platform enables students’ to access a wide range of study resources.
NEBOSH IDip eLearning has been designed as a web-centric–based interactive curriculum that would help prospective HSE professionals to further enhance their knowledge and technical skills with their own pace of learning and comfort. The course has been split into four unit wise elements as defined by NEBOSH, UK.
The students can access the course content with the unique user IDs and passwords provided to them. The features of the course are:
- Dashboard access to keep track of fellow users enrolled in the course.
- A separate course progress check-sheet that would help to review and confirm on the various topics covered in the syllabus.
- Dedicated tutor from an expert panel of tutors who would assist in resolving the queries of the student and provide technical feedback.
- A student forum where users could post questions and fellow users can form a community of “online expert advice”
- …and many more…
Students who wish to take up the exam would be assisted with the registration at the nearest British Council.
The main benefits of joining in Green World Group :
- Flexibility – The course material is all accessible through the internet, which means you can study at any time and place that is convenient to you.
- Exam locations internationally With the help of British Council and other partners, Green World Group will do the best to find an examination center in your preferred location. But remember that this is not guaranteed by any means.
- Progress and practice – Multiple-choice/essay type practice exam questions with answer key (written by the tutor) to help you prepare for the exam.
- Excellent Tutor Support – Access to Green World Group’s expert panel of tutors.
Previous health and safety qualifications, such as a NEBOSH Certificate, are strongly recommended before beginning the NEBOSH Diploma course.
This is a replacement qualification for the NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety. Existing learners who are studying the previous syllabus, will have five years to complete their qualification.
The final assessment dates for the November 2015 specifications will be:
Unit IA/IB/IC: July 2026
Unit DNI: May 2026
The assessments focus on the application of knowledge to help you prepare for the health and safety tasks faced in the workplace.
The qualification units are assessed in the following way:
|ID1 – Know – workplace health and safety principle||Assignment – workplace-based tasks together with simulations and reflective statements and a research topic|
|ID3 – Do – controlling workplace safety issues||Scenario-based case study|
|ID2 – Do – controlling workplace health issues||Scenario-based case study|
Assessment DatesThe first assessment dates for each unit are given below and further guidance will be provided in advance to help your preparations:
|Unit||Release Date||Submission Date|
|ID1||8 September 2021||20 October 2021|
|ID2||10 November 2021||8 December 2021|
|ID3||13 January 2022||10 February 2022|