(or press ESC)
NCFE is a UK-based National Awarding Organisation involved in designing, developing and certifying varied and nationally accepted qualifications and awards for vocational aspirants. These qualifications help millions of learners to succeed at all professional levels by meeting their personal goals. Every year thousands of candidates opt for NCFE certifications to enhance their career prospects with last year alone witnessing over 340,000 learners spread across 2,000 and more colleges, schools and training institutions gaining from NCFE certifications.
Dynamic and Responsive
Having over 150 years of legacy in imparting quality education, the registered educational charity organization is also popular among learners for its overwhelming friendly approach and exceptional customer service. Being a value-based company, NCFE gives priority to values while serving customers.
NCFE’s exhaustive catalogue includes a variety of vocational and general QCF qualifications in different subject areas, andCompetence Based qualifications/NVQs and Functional Skills Qualifications.
All the Level 1 to Level 3 safety education NCFE courses are recognisedby the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland as an Awarding Organisation. These regulators represent the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England and the Welsh Government in Wales and the Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA Regulation) in Northern Ireland.
What does 'NCFE' stand for?
In 1981, the Northern Advisory Council for Further Education (NACFE), which was formulated in 1947 to offer full support to the further education initiative across the nine Northern Local Education Authorities (LEA)s, got merged with the Northern Counties Technical Examinations Council (NCTEC) to form thenow popular Northern Council for Further Education (NCFE).
When the government made further education sector independent (incorporated) body in the early 1990s, it was considered that the old name had no relevance to the new national focus and hence since then was identified as NCFE.NCFE certificate include the following sub-divisional courses
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety Awareness – (Qualification No: 600/5207/7)
- Level 1 Award in Introduction to Fire Safety for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5650/8)
- Level 1 Award in Introduction to Health and Safety for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5652/1)
- Level 2 Award in Occupational Health and Safety – (Qualification No: 600/0074/0)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Fire Safety for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5651/X)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Health and Safety for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5653/3)
- Level 2 Award in Principles and Practice of Safe Manual Handling for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5654/5)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5655/7)
- Level 3 award in Health and Safety for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5876/1)