(or press ESC)
- CPD Standards Office Approved Courses
- Train the Trainer
- Disaster Management with Advanced Emergency Response Principles
- Applied Principles of Workplace Safety Compliance
- Construction Industry HSE Management Systems & Practitioner Responsibilities
- Golden Rules Of Process Safety Management In Oil & Gas (Upstream / Downstream)
- Food Hygiene and Safety, UK
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Retail
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Retail
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety Awareness
- Advanced Diploma
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Advanced Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety Health and Environmental Management
- Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment Risk Management
- Advanced Diploma in Certified Health Safety & Environment Engineer
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
This training introduces a covers a range of common equipment and associated hazards. It demonstrates how accidents occur and explores the essential principles that must be put into practice to work safely. Training is also available in how to undertake a lifting operations risk assessment to conform with the lifting regulations (LOLER regulations).
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to identify the:
• Identify the key requirements of the LOLER regulations
• State what equipment is covered
• Identify key duties and responsibilities
• Recognize the key risks associated with using lifting equipment.
• Identify ways of reducing the risks when using lifting equipment.
• Take appropriate action to maintain safety.
Who Would Benefit From the Course?
This course will be valuable for health and safety advisers/officers, safety representatives, managers, supervisors or anyone with responsibility for investigating accidents.
Course Format : Video
Running Time: 30-45 minutes
Lifting Operations is delivered in a video format at the end of which the delegate would have to undergo an objective based assessment.
On successfully completing the assessment, the delegate would obtain a completion certificate and can print a wallet card with a unique identifier number. These can be checked either by scanning the QR code or in the ‘Check a Card’ function on the home page of Human Focus International LMS.