(or press ESC)
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Certification Training in India, UAE, Saudi Arabia
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System training delivers sound knowledge for the learners to perform an effective audit of an organization's quality management in accordance with internationally recognized techniques and ISO 9001 standards; also, provides assistance to consolidate the organization’s proficiency with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous progress of the business.
This course provides a step-by-step guide for the learners to understand the application skills of an effective management system audit and also enables them to determine the objective of ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit with necessary practices to enhance the organization's performance based on the plan, conduct, report, & follow up procedures.
What is ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course?
- ISO 9001 is the globally recognized standard for Quality Management System (QMS)
- The primary objective is to assist the organizations to meet the needs of their clients more effectively and this is obtained by developing a framework to make sure stable quality in production.
- This standard is based on 8 quality management principles which include a strong customer focus, the involvement of top management, and a drive for continual improvement.
- Those principles are not commanded by priority; the relative significance of each principle differ from organization to organization and might be transformed over time
Lead Auditor Virtual Training Schedule – Evening Batch
|Course||Start Date||End Date||Regn. Last Date|
|ISO 14001:2018||03th May '21||18th Jun '21||28th Apr '21|
|ISO 14001:2018||17th May '21||01st Jun '21||11th May '21|
Anyone who wishes to lead a successful Quality Management System (QMS) audit among the organization in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 standards can pursue this training at Green World Group via tutor-led live online classes anywhere from the world.
- A brief discussion upon ISO 9000 Standards series
- 8 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing against ISO 9001 Standard Requirements
- Quality Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non-Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc…
What are the benefits?
- Educates the importance of QMS audit with 8 principles of quality management
- Provides a better understanding of the aim, content, and correlation of ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 9004, and ISO 19011
- Clarify the ISO 9001 standards in the circumstances of the audit
- Determine the roles and accountabilities of auditors and lead auditors
- Plan, conduct, and follow-up the audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Enables to perform the audit monitoring process as well as the evaluating process of efficient corrective action